Learn to Play Poker Online: A Beginner’s Guide to Getting Started
What should I do in my free time?
A question that everyone faces every now or then; and mobile become the best friend when it comes to enjoying the breaks. But how about if you can make money in your free time by enjoying card games like Poker?
Stop scrolling and let your free time give you a Boom! Yes, we are talking about the real money-earning games that you can play in India. Learn poker online and let your skills reward you with massive cash rewards like never before.
If you are a big fan of card games or trendy casual games, then what are you waiting for? Start playing now and grab your real cash rewards now only on Big Cash. It offers you the best gaming platform with a wide range of online poker variants.
Play Poker Online In India
Playing Poker in India on mobile in your free time is a favourite activity of millions, it’s a game that tests your skills and can reward you with massive cash winnings.
Don’t worry if you are new to poker, Learn to play poker online with the Big Cash, and ace the tricks and tips for a good game ahead. At Big Cash, you get to play other card games as well. Mark your favourite games and play with millions of other players to facilitate your learning and improve your skills.
How to play Poker on Big Cash?
Let your poker journey begin just in a few steps!
- Download the Big Cash app on your smartphone by visiting the official website – https://www.bigcash.live/
- Start by entering your phone number and instantly you will receive the link.
- Use the same link and download the app.
- If you use iOS then you can download the Big Cash app by visiting the app store.
- You can sign up on the app using Google or Facebook to play and learn poker online.
- Select the poker game and start playing.
It is a simple game with simple rules and anyone can have their say on the game. Go for the cash tournaments if you are already familiar with the game, or else learn to play poker online by playing a free game provided on the app and have good gameplay with your skills.
Isn’t this incredible? You can play cash tournaments of your favourite game just by sitting at your home! And also, learn poker by playing practice tournaments. This will lead to a great time pass and imbibing the gaming skills that you want to acquire.
So, start playing now only on BIG CASH. Huge winnings await on the best-ever gaming platform out there!
Hands in Poker:
A royal flush is the best hand in a poker card game. It includes five consecutive cards from the same suit. They would value from 10 through to ace. I e- Ten, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace.
A Straight Flush consists of any five cards of the same suit in numerical order.
Four of a kind
The four same rank cards from any of the four suits are called four of a kind or quads. The fifth card would be completed by the highest one from the others on the table.
Three cards of the same rank from different suits and a different pair of same rank cards in two different suits in one hand is called full House. They are also known as boats, tight, or full boats. If more than one player has a full house, then the one with the highest value three of a kind would win the game.
When you get five cards from the same suit but in no certain order. It is a situation when more than one player has a flush, the one with the highest value card would win the game.
When the player gets five consecutive ranking cards with more than one suit in numerical order, the ace would be ranked as a low, or high but not at the same time in one hand.
Learn how to play poker online at Big Cash
Here are the basic rules that you need to learn about poker online. So, quickly walk through them and start playing without any further ado! Let’s begin.
- The main objective of the game is to have the strongest five-card hand, or observe others and try to figure out which cards your opponent is holding.
- Once the game starts, the Dealer on the Big Cash app shuffles the cards. Since it is an RNG-certified game, cards are shuffled and distributed randomly every single time.
- After that whoever is sitting on the left side of the dealer will place the first amount which is called a small blind. Then the next player puts the 2x of small blind known as big blind. Anyone randomly can be that person to start the game since anyone can sit on the left side of the dealer. This is usually decided randomly by the game itself.
- In the first round which is also called pre-flop round, you have three choices to make: raise, call, or fold. Raise means increasing the blind/amount, call means matching the blind/amount, and fold means quitting the current round.
- In the rounds after pre-flop every active player gets four choices: raise, call, fold, or check. Check means passing the action to another player without putting any amount.
- If it’s your turn to match the amount, you have the privilege to fold at any time in the game.
- After the flop, there are two more rounds called turn and river in which one more card will be showcased on the table. In the end, the showdown happens.
- In the showdown, every player left on the table who has not folded has to reveal their cards.
- The game winner will be announced based on the highest hand at the end of the game.
Also Read: Poker tips and strategies to win the game.
How To Manage Stakes In Poker?
Whenever it’s your turn to play, then take action by doing one of the following things.
CALL: You have the options to match the highest amount which is made at the table.
RAISE: Increasing the current stake amount. If you raise the amount while another player has already raised it is called re-raise. There would be a situation known as “check-raise” when the same player checks and then also raise in a round.
FOLD: When you do not want to play a round, you can FOLD to forfeit that round. you can join the game in the next round. If you think you do not have relevant cards to win the game you can fold your hand.
CHECK: When the amount is matched and any user doesn’t want to raise it any more, the user checks for the round to proceed. Users can still raise later in the round. This generally means you are passing up the chance in the current round. Then, wait for your turn. You can only use this option when there are no open stakes or raises.
Frequently Asked Questions
1- How to be an expert in poker online games?
- Be selective with your starting hands, do not stake a lot, or really less, because it might make other players suspicious of your cards.
- Have a value set and be strong with your decisions. Even if you are tempted to increase the value of your game, be very precise so as not to give in to your temptations.
- You should know how to defend your big blinds in the game. Once you know how to do this, you will have more chances to win.
2- Which is the easiest poker variant to learn?
When you learn to play poker online, start with the Texas Hold’em variant which could be easy for you to begin with. There are other variants that can be played to master the skill of poker such as Seven Card Stud, Omaha, five card draw, hi-low.
3- Is it easy to learn poker online?
Definitely, anyone can ace the game with their skills. But, you need to start with the practice tournaments and games that could not make you get demotivated at the very start. If you are really passionate about the game, it would not take more than 10 minutes to understand the basic rules and guidelines of the game. So, get started now and win big.
However, mastering the game takes time. To master a poker game you need to practice on a daily basis by playing the game.
4- Can I win money by playing poker online?
Absolutely yes! Play poker on the Big Cash app now, and win real cash. Participate in various contests and get rewarded. Also, the game combines all the skills and abilities which could be really beneficial for you in the gaming journey as well as the day to day life.